This programme of works comprises the management and delivery of 37 unique projects for this University. Prioritising and resourcing to match funding restrictions to produce a transformation in line with a 10 year campus masterplan. In addition Cequent has been asked to assist in delivery of the BAU programme of works as there is a close relationship with capital improvement and post-earthquake remediation.
We link these 3 workstreams together to ensure project success.
Extra considerations are made for:
- Continuity of use for students and researchers
- Holiday periods and exam times
- University approvals and funding restrictions
The projects range in value from $15M Library new builds, $50K carpet replacements and an $8m Cat 1 NZ Heritage building strengthening. The majority sit around $100K – $3M refurbishments relocating travel agents, office personnel, laundry’s. Cequent Foster a relationship with the district council to ensure a smooth consenting process when required. Further information on the transformation can be found on Lincoln Uni's Linked In page.
Governance systems and reporting:
- Overarching master programme
- Cost management, forecasting and projection
- Programme Control Group (PCG) chair
- Simple Dashboard report
- Developed and implemented Project Execution Plan (PEP)
Ultimately - Successful project delivery