PGG Wrightson have been constructing a new head office in Christchurch.
The office is 2,800m² and is split over 2 floors for their circa 150 staff.
The building has been designed by Wilson and Hill Architects in a unique turn-key development in conjunction with the Christchurch International Airport Limited (CIAL).
Cequent role has included:
- Client rep for the base build and fitout
- Managed the procurement of the interior design team
- Managed the interior design process – including furniture, joinery etc
- Procured all of FF&E including coffee machines, small appliances, kitchen utensils etc
- Procured the internal plants and plant maintenance contract
- Procured a relocation company
- Planned and managing the relocation of staff